Thursday, January 1, 2015

May 2014...














May was a busy, busy month!!! 
Sam's baseball team finished up a great season, and he finished up his baseball career. My fingers are still crossed that he'll pick it up again one day!
Sam also received his Arrow of Light just in time for his 11th Birthday! John took one for the team and took Sam & a few of his friends to Get Air to celebrate. 
Miss Lizzie broke her arm practicing gymnastics at home...just in time for her ballet recital! These pics sum her up perfectly...tough with a  side of fluff!!
For Mother's Day John made me one of my most favorite gifts EVER! I love pics of my kids and he captured each personality perfectly.
I was lucky enough to get a bucket of gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Zach was honored with receiving MVP for the High School Lacrosse team...as a Sophomore!!! He worked sooo hard this season and gave it his all and it paid off. I am so proud of him.
And, well, I had a Birthday this month too. When you turn 44 you can share mature, contemplative photos of yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment